Black Spirituality Religion : Should we tell people that the bible is NOT the word God?

You ignore the history of your people.
You ignore observation.
You ignore science.
You ignore nature.
You ignore human nature.?

I have ignored none of these. You BELIEVE things to be true...based on myth and lies and then call them observation and nature. This is craziness.

He used the Hebrew Scriptures to didn’t he??

Not just no...but HELLLLLL NO!

I haven’t observed one?
I have an uncle who will out right tell you that he hears spirits and ghosts. The same uncle was arrested about a year ago because he was running around his house shooting holes in the ceiling yelling, “they coming, they coming”!

He was later diagnosed with Frontal Lobe Dementia and Depression.?

So everyone who has experience super natural things are mentally ill?

Yeah, but a lot of the prophets were proven and if you are one all I am doing is proving you to know rather you know the LORD or not.?

Name a prophet that was proven that gave SPECIFIC PREDICTIONS!! And give me the specific prediction.

my proof is my existence, the history of my people, how I ended up in these Americas, how I serve the very people that conquered my people etc….etc….

that is not proof...especially since those are not really prophecy.

So, are you going to tell me what I was holding in my hand or is this were your so-called connection to GOD ends?

Again...if you show me where your so=called prophets told people what they were holding in their hand to prove their spiritual connection i will do the same. Otherwise stop offering childish challenges that have absolutely nothing to do with our debate.

I have ignored none of these. You BELIEVE things to be true...based on myth and lies and then call them observation and nature. This is craziness.

Not just no...but HELLLLLL NO!

Name a prophet that was proven that gave SPECIFIC PREDICTIONS!! And give me the specific prediction.

Again...if you show me where your so=called prophets told people what they were holding in their hand to prove their spiritual connection i will do the same. Otherwise stop offering childish challenges that have absolutely nothing to do with our debate.

So are you saying it is a myth that humans die in natural disasters?
Are you saying it is a myth that we use technology to tell us what our so-called spirituality should tell us?
Are you saying it is a myth that humans are a physical existence?
Are you saying it is a myth that we create medicines and drugs to hill our bodies?

It is craziness to ignore these things and try to classify the majority of us as spiritual existences when we are not. We are physical existences that turn into spiritual existences after we die.

No, but when examined most of them can be found to have some type of mental illness. The only way to distinguish is to prove the person making the claim.

Isaiah

Isa:7:14: Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Isa:8:8: And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

These are “Yes” or “No” answer.

Is there a religion that exists today in which the main entity is referred to as Immanuel?

Is there a religion that exists today in which the theology shows the main entity as being born from a virgin?

Is there a religion that exists today in which the followers choke the religion of the Old Testament in which the main entity is referred to as Immanuel?

So, are you going to tell me what I was holding in my hand or is this were your so-called connection to GOD ends

should we tell people that the bible is not the word of god?

that was the question?

you can't expect people to absorb ideas that they aren't karmically ready to absorb..

Yeshua said something like "to those who have ears, let them hear...".

let people believe what they want as long as it HARMS NONE.

just my 24.212314 cents :chef:

I agree to certain extent. However, the fact that we allow people to believe things that are untrue seems to harm us as a human race.

So are you saying it is a myth that humans die in natural disasters?
Are you saying it is a myth that we use technology to tell us what our so-called spirituality should tell us?
Are you saying it is a myth that humans are a physical existence?
Are you saying it is a myth that we create medicines and drugs to hill our bodies?

I don't know of anyone who subscribes to a spritual belief because technology tells them to.
What do all the questions have to do with anything?

It is craziness to ignore these things and try to classify the majority of us as spiritual existences when we are not. We are physical existences that turn into spiritual existences after we die.

If we have the ability to turn into spiritual things after we die...that means we have a spirit...right?

Isaiah

Isa:7:14: Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Isa:8:8: And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

You call that specific? Which Millenium, Decade, Year, or month is this supposed to happen?

These are “Yes” or “No” answer.

Is there a religion that exists today in which the main entity is referred to as Immanuel?

NO, so the prophecy has failed.

Is there a religion that exists today in which the theology shows the main entity as being born from a virgin?

NO...there is no theology that "shows" anything...they just choose to blindly believe.

Is there a religion that exists today in which the followers choke the religion of the Old Testament in which the main entity is referred to as Immanuel?

NO.

So, are you going to tell me what I was holding in my hand or is this were your so-called connection to GOD ends

I will do it as soon as you show me where Isaiah did it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back