Black Spirituality Religion : Should we tell people that the bible is NOT the word God?

For the record you avoided two of my questions and I answered all of yours with the exception of a year that had more natural disasters. I have no problem saying that I do not know of a year right off hand and I haven't taken the time to research yet. However, when I referred to the 450,000 people dying in one year of NATURAL DISASTERS I was talking about earthquakes, volcanic activity, tsunamis, etc. That is a fact that we lost more in that year than we have in any of our recent years.

The reason for this thread was to find out if I SHOULD try to wake you (and others like you) up with the truth that the bible is nothing but a book written by different authors...some of which you do not know.

So I ask again...like I did in your thread...do you want a list of the errors and/contradictions that have no dispute or would you like to keep believing lies???? That is just one of the questions you didn't answer.

It doesn't matter how many people died in what ever year you are talking about because that wasn't the issue in the first place .

The discussion was about there being an increase in natural disasters not how many people died and these disasters will increase , but don't be afraid they like labor pains that a mother goes truth before a mother gives birth. After this period of strife Jesus will come back and make things right just like God
intended.

It doesn't matter how many people died in what ever year you are talking about because that wasn't the issue in the first place .

The discussion was about there being an increase in natural disasters not how many people died and these disasters will increase , but don't be afraid they like labor pains that a mother goes truth before a mother gives birth. After this period of strife Jesus will come back and make things right just like God
intended.

LOL....you still didn't answer the question so I will take that to mean that you DON'T want to be challenged about your faith. So the answer would be...NO I should not tell people that their faith is a farce...because they either don't want to know...or they just can't handle it.

LOL....you still didn't answer the question so I will take that to mean that you DON'T want to be challenged about your faith. So the answer would be...NO I should not tell people that their faith is a farce...because they either don't want to know...or they just can't handle it.

I have answered your questions but you just refused to accept them

but you cant answer mine

I have answered your questions but you just refused to accept them

but you cant answer mine

Please show me a question that I did not answer. There aren't any. You only asked me to show you a year that had more natural disasters...I said I don't know of any because I haven't researched. But I also said that I would be inclined to believe that the frequency is increasing. That is no biggie because Mayans and Egyptians predicted this 100s if not 1000s of years before there was a bible.

I have no problem answering ANY question you ask because I have nothing to hide or to protect. To the contrary, you must protect your religion in order to retain your illusion of faith and being saved. You all are so intent on believing something that is not true that you will reject any and all logical answers to the contrary. Even if you have to make up stuff that is not in the bible.

Again I ask you...this is the third time now...show me just 1 verse that has a specific year for a prophecy (or specific time frame) and that prophecy came true???.....JUST ONE WILL SURFICE FOR NOW.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back