Black Spirituality Religion : Should we tell people that the bible is NOT the word God?

Should we inform and prove that the bible is not the word of God?

Is it too much for people to learn that their faith is a farce?

Should we let the people who don't want to wake up stay in the dream, or is letting them sleep walk through lies detrimental to the struggle as a whole?

Sometimes I feel compelled to tell my people because I honestly feel like the acceptance of a false religion leaves us open to accepting other untruths that keep us from being enlightened and subsequently free. The only apprehension I have is... I have seen how it has affected a couple of my loved ones to find out that their messiah is no messiah and that their inerrant word of God is not the word of God.

What is one to do?

Oh !! So I answer your questions and prove you wrong, but because you can't answer my questions you all run from my thread and create a new one.LOL

It's ok . I understand the truth is very painful to except ,but maybe the truth will be able to work on you and you will be able to come to the logical conclusion that the bible is from God and Jesus is our Lord and Savior before it's too late .

PEACE

:SuN034:

Oh !! So I answer your questions and prove you wrong, but because you can't answer my questions you all run from my thread and create a new one.LOL

It's ok . I understand the truth is very painful to except ,but maybe the truth will be able to work on you and you will be able to come to the logical conclusion that the bible is from God and Jesus is our Lord and Savior before it's too late .

PEACE

:SuN034:

For the record you avoided two of my questions and I answered all of yours with the exception of a year that had more natural disasters. I have no problem saying that I do not know of a year right off hand and I haven't taken the time to research yet. However, when I referred to the 450,000 people dying in one year of NATURAL DISASTERS I was talking about earthquakes, volcanic activity, tsunamis, etc. That is a fact that we lost more in that year than we have in any of our recent years.

The reason for this thread was to find out if I SHOULD try to wake you (and others like you) up with the truth that the bible is nothing but a book written by different authors...some of which you do not know.

So I ask again...like I did in your thread...do you want a list of the errors and/contradictions that have no dispute or would you like to keep believing lies???? That is just one of the questions you didn't answer.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back