Black Spirituality Religion : Should we respect KKK members?

ALL LIFE SHOULD BE RESPECTED

That is just the realization that GOD's conciousness is in everything...

Should we build relationships with those who lynch and accept funding from them in order to do what they "want" us to do ... IMHO.. (i have to respectfully disagree with u on this on Br. Keita) ....

not me ....

the kkk is a group that hates... that's their choice...

but being civilized means that you rise above that...

life within GOD's creatures is due respect...

but i don't build personal relationships with hateful murderers...

Um yeah the thing about that is we DID have our own buisnesses. We had all those things. White folks tore it down. And they ONLY allowed non-black folks to set up shop in our communities after the fact. So that whole "black people don't support their own" bit is getting really old.

And heck no I don't respect the KKK! I am starting to question some of y'alls sanity.

respecting them and building an alliance with them is two different things. Even an enemy respects the other enemy just as an opponent respects the other opponent everywhere in life and nature. Don't take what I said out of context...because I simply find it strange that what they wanted for us is what we still don't have...and there are a myriad of reasons that pertain to our own people that we don't now it.

Um yeah the thing about that is we DID have our own buisnesses. We had all those things. White folks tore it down. And they ONLY allowed non-black folks to set up shop in our communities after the fact. So that whole "black people don't support their own" bit is getting really old.

And heck no I don't respect the KKK! I am starting to question some of y'alls sanity.

Hotep Sister Small Lady:

life is conciousness.... respect for life means u respect GOD's creations... in this regard the life within them that GOD created is respected, however ..

It is the personal conciousness that determines if something is negative or positive....

it's not a gun that kills .. it's the conciousness holding it...
it's not a knife that kills.. it's the conciousness holding it..
it's not life that disrespects... it is the conciousness within and the knowledge of GOD within that determines if a person is positive or negative...

so to respect LIFE is to respect GOD ...

and not the personal level of conciousness that a particular person or group of people is based on....

could you please be more specific as to when we owned anything in our communities? and when the white folks tore it down... as i can't comment on that particular point unless i know what ur referring to....

hotep

respecting them and building an alliance with them is two different things. Even an enemy respects the other enemy just as an opponent respects the other opponent everywhere in life and nature. Don't take what I said out of context...because I simply find it strange that what they wanted for us is what we still don't have...and there are a myriad of reasons that pertain to our own people that we don't now it.
Remember the Garvey "going back to africa" movement. Yeah they killed him. Now they use the term "go back to Africa" as an insult to black people. White people want NOTHING for black people. Nothing good.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back