Black Spirituality Religion : SHOULD WE ACKNOWLEDGE WHITE ANCESTORS?

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
I was meditating on the entire concept of "reparations"- just looking out on the world, seeing all that has happened so far, I was wondering to myself why we are still pursuing this task, when we could have anything we want when we learn to master the spiritual arts and sciences our Ancestors left within us.

And then someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I was sitting inside one of my astral fields, a holodeck I built with my mind, a place I often go to meditate and reflect on my life. Now suddenly next to me stood a much older White Male, long light and dark gray hair, standing crocked holding on to a wooden cane.

Erasing the profanities, I asked him what was he doing here. He said to me, "I am one of your Ancestors, you have never called on me, never acknowledged I was even here in this place. But I am the reason your Mothers, Grandmothers, Great-Grands are so tricky with money, they learned it from me you see. But I was also very wealthy Man."

He pointed his finger to show me some others who were sitting under a tree talking. I noticed a few White Women, and some Asians. "Wait- don't start this with me" I said, "I do acknowledge my Asian bloodline sometimes"

"Sometimes" he said, giving me this look of disappointment. "You think everything about you is African?"

I cannot deal with everything that was said right now, so I won't write it. But I will mention this.

"I am your reparations." This White "Ancestor" said. "I have bled for you, from the time I have been here. What about these Christians you have there, don't they see that either? That we are here bleeding because of what we have done? I am not angry because I am here, I am not bitter. I am saying that, I know how to beat them. I know them, I am them. And I owe you a debt. I speak to you and turn away from me. I call you and you act like I do not exist. But if it's money that you want- look, my blood, my soul, my life has been cursed because of it, my need and my desires for it. I would give up all my power over money for the smallest bit of peace and forgiveness."

A Warrior is not soured by the sadness of his enemy, but what about when that enemy is an Ancestor?

I need the help of our great Destee spiritual minds to clear this up. Who else has heard of this? Who else has wondered about this? Should we acknowledge white Ancestors?

Thanks for bringing this up, doctor.

Here is my sharings.... (The more I learn, the less I know)

From the age of 18 to 27, I was very nationalistic and militant in my views. I hated white people with a passion. I wanted them all dead. I was active at Southern University, when rapper David Banner (Lavell Crump) was SGA president, when we boycotted homecoming to protest the 1970's murder of students Smith and Brown, when Baton Rouge police came on campus and there was a virtual showdown between us students and the racist pigs, when ancestor Del Jones came to speak after Tupac's death and highlighted the irony that the largest HBCU (niggX factories, as Del called them) had a white boy as quarterback. I've did other stuff, so I wasn't no pansy.

I recall getting a reading done by a Dahomean Vodoun priestess from Africa, which was on point. She told me in the reading I have one ancestor who was severely wronged by white people. He hated them in life and he went to death hating them because they brutalized him, tortured him and killed him. You have inherited his rage and anger and it is no good. It is bad for your health and he can not evolve either. You must release it in order for you both to be liberated. I found from family members and old records this ancestor was a ringleader of a localized uprising of 300 "slaves". They were killed and 20 of their heads were cut off and stucked on posts. My ancestor was one. This priestess was the one that revealed that my ancestors were the Vodu, direct blood lineage, through this ancestor's line.

Well, I began to have dreams and in dream, images of my ancestors flashed. Lo and behold, a couple of them were obruni. I had another dream of five quadroon socialite women in New Orleans. They were dressed in fancy gowns, holding parasols. At one point, they were standing on a balcony overlooking a boulevard. Next they were walking down the oak tree lined street. My consciousness focused on one of the women, whom I got the sense was an ancestress.

The biggest shock was when one of my spirits came down in a misa. He was a Spanish guy. He asked, "Why don't you light a candle for me? Are you not of me, as well?" I replied, "I don't know you or recognize you. Who are you, anyway?" The medium mounted by him didn't know me let alone my background. He re[lied, "I am Luis Bautista." One of the last names of my fam.

I have more for later.

Blackbird

Thanks for bringing this up, doctor.

Here is my sharings.... (The more I learn, the less I know)

From the age of 18 to 27, I was very nationalistic and militant in my views. I hated white people with a passion. I wanted them all dead. I was active at Southern University, when rapper David Banner (Lavell Crump) was SGA president, when we boycotted homecoming to protest the 1970's murder of students Smith and Brown, when Baton Rouge police came on campus and there was a virtual showdown between us students and the racist pigs, when ancestor Del Jones came to speak after Tupac's death and highlighted the irony that the largest HBCU (niggX factories, as Del called them) had a white boy as quarterback. I've did other stuff, so I wasn't no pansy.

I recall getting a reading done by a Dahomean Vodoun priestess from Africa, which was on point. She told me in the reading I have one ancestor who was severely wronged by white people. He hated them in life and he went to death hating them because they brutalized him, tortured him and killed him. You have inherited his rage and anger and it is no good. It is bad for your health and he can not evolve either. You must release it in order for you both to be liberated. I found from family members and old records this ancestor was a ringleader of a localized uprising of 300 "slaves". They were killed and 20 of their heads were cut off and stucked on posts. My ancestor was one. This priestess was the one that revealed that my ancestors were the Vodu, direct blood lineage, through this ancestor's line.

Well, I began to have dreams and in dream, images of my ancestors flashed. Lo and behold, a couple of them were obruni. I had another dream of five quadroon socialite women in New Orleans. They were dressed in fancy gowns, holding parasols. At one point, they were standing on a balcony overlooking a boulevard. Next they were walking down the oak tree lined street. My consciousness focused on one of the women, whom I got the sense was an ancestress.

The biggest shock was when one of my spirits came down in a misa. He was a Spanish guy. He asked, "Why don't you light a candle for me? Are you not of me, as well?" I replied, "I don't know you or recognize you. Who are you, anyway?" The medium mounted by him didn't know me let alone my background. He re[lied, "I am Luis Bautista." One of the last names of my fam.I have more for later.

Blackbird

I'd just like to focus on these highlighted items and say thank you for sharing, because they are words of wisdom. I too was very militant in the past and angry as well. Thankfully I realized that anger serves little purpose and the only one suffering was me.
I am surprised that some of us actually believed that we had pure blood all the way back to the ancients?? You were seriously shocked after all this time in America? Anyway, Meta and blackbird both posts point out what is absolutely true for every one of us in this world; we are all from the same tree with many many different branches, however sharing the same roots. I'd also like to point out something that may be hard for many of you to believe; every single person who has lived and died and has gone to the other side are free of every single thing that has ever bound them on earth. That means guilt, hardship, anger, remorse,sadness etc. They are all human emotions attached to this earth, when the spirit crosses over they leave all of that behind unless they refuse cross over, which is ofcourse when they remain earth bound. This is likely the case of blackbirds ancestor who was too hurt and wronged in life and could not and would not let what happend go. I know this is all very hard to believe, it is for me at times but I believe it to be true inspite of all the horrible things we go through on earth that none of these things are part of what we experience on the otherside. Hopefully black birds ancestor has since crossed over and healed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back