Black Sports : SHOULD VIC LEAVE ATL???

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
Although Vic made a bone headed move with the water bong disguised as a bottle. This guy has taken this sorry *** atlanta falcons team to with in one game from the superbowl two years ago. So many fans inm that town disrespect this guy, thats why he flipped them off.

Some times change is good, should vic leave town and start out fresh? I think cleveland, oakland, or tampa bay would be a good fit.

should vic leave...

this is a case where i think it is racial,bret farve can throw fifty interceptions a game all you hear is[will he return for another season]vic can throw the ball,they need to get the man some recievers,it would be a SERIOUS mistake on atlanta's part if they let him go,because the falcons are chokers is not his fault and while we're on the subject tampa bay would be just about perfect for him,or minnesota.

Vic .....been mentally beaten in ATL and yes he should think about a new
start and where he would be love'd but rest for sure the Falcons not giving
him up !
He would fit right in well with Tampa and the Raiders could really use him
but the Vikings is the place for him and a new stardom with a team that will
help him reach goals and win a title .

oldiesman said:
this is a case where i think it is racial,bret farve can throw fifty interceptions a game all you hear is[will he return for another season]vic can throw the ball,they need to get the man some recievers,it would be a SERIOUS mistake on atlanta's part if they let him go,because the falcons are chokers is not his fault and while we're on the subject tampa bay would be just about perfect for him,or minnesota.

I couldn't agree more! Vic is one of the best passers in the game.The biggest problem IMO is the Ofensive line. Their defense was depleated this year as well.

I agree with rich, I doubt the falcons give him up they aint stupid. Well yes they are, why hire a college coach? College coaches don't cut it in the NFL.

Don't forget about favre and his "addictions" pain killers lol<<< I wonder if those "pain killers" also go by the clinical name cocaine...??

Did not think of minesota..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back