Black Spirituality Religion : Should This Video Be Banned? YOU DECIDE! Message to Religious people

Great video Queen Goddess Auset and may I add something also. Our people along with the masses of white people are the most ignorant people to ever grace this earth!!! why do I say this? I say it because I was one of them and I recognize it when I see or encounter it. Is there a problem with being ignorant? No there isn't. The problem is in "not wanting to know". That supersedes any level of ignorance there is. So here is my challenge to the intellectuals out there;

1. Prove that America is independent of Britain. In other words, prove that America does not legally STILL BELONG TO BRITAIN.

2. Prove that we in America have not been hoodwinked by false history pertaining to the formation of this country or its Constitution.

3. I say that America is nothing more than the foot soldier of Great Britain and that white people have been playing a great, historic and long game of chess which only the enlightened can see. I defy an alternate answer to that accusation.

4. I further state that religion is a major piece in their chess game which is controlled by the pope, the bible and every off shoot of it.

5. I further state that Africans everywhere are in trouble beyond our wildest dreams or knowing. The reality has gotten so bad that we will be forced to align ourselves with another group in order to somehow come up out of this. In other words...WE IN BIG TROUBLE !!!!!

Truth is Final (Mumia Abu-Jamal).[/B]

Beloved Qg Destee:

Precious, I am honor to be able to serve.:SuN030:
--------------------------------------
Beloved kg Mighty :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:warriror brother Keita.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
I agree with Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you said.

I spoke with another warrior about 'ignorance' last nite", and we both agree with what you said about 'ignorance' and when one do not desire to know and desire to live in denial, Ignorance becomes the Drug of Choice.

Brother Keita writes: I say it because I was one of them and I recognize it when I see or encounter it.
--------------------
Same for me brother Keita.
-------------------

Brother Keita writes: I further state that religion is a major piece in their chess game which is controlled by the pope, the bible and every off shoot of it.
-----------------------
Our people, please get that in your head-mind:bam: :bam: :bam:
Oh how many love to drink that Jim Jones Kool-aid poison, while they play in the Religious Boxes full of the Sand Of Lies and deception..

Are we in Big Trouble? Yes...and then some.

Can I be RAW, Real and Wise?

We are in a Foul Stack of Stench when we refuse to desire to Know. Those who choose to live in denial, the mind-set that is made up of nothing but MAGGOT DOO DOO thinking-thought is already DEAD.

A lot of that Trouble we are in, foul stack of stench is our own doing, and when we DOO DOO on ourselves/have DOO DOO in us we should be the first one to smell it on us/in us, and get busy with the Enema call Truth and reality to cleans those lies and deception in us, that is causing us to be Constipated with denial, preventing us from having a conscious/subconscious Bowel-Mind movement towards Truth and reality, the KNOWING. When we cannot smell ourselves we are already DEAD, and anything not changing consciously/subconsciously is DEAD, and the conscious is the enemies playground. Enemy number One (us) when we fear Knowing the Truth.

This is how the mouth :SuN028:of liars and deceivers looks when they are not speaking Truth and reality. Our whole aura when we deal in lies and deception, is full of :poop: no matter how we dress, corporate, casual, or formal. Truth Knowers can spot a bunch of mess beneath the dress.

The lies and deception Games is Over people. It is time to come of the lies and deception playground. How many times do the Truth and Reality Bell have to ring before we Line up Collectively, Consciously, Subconsciously?

Truth makes me :jump: :jump: :jump:to higher conscious/subconscious levels towards the cutting edges of All that is Divinely right.

Truth :uzi:Reality :uzi: =Facts :uzi: Ain't nothing like the real thing:dance:
:SuN030:
Whew! Whoa! Wow! Truth
:baby: I am still learning

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/damianmarley/confrontation.html
[Marcus Garvey dialogue 2]
If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die.You race of cowards, you race of imbeciles, you race of good for nothings If you cannot do what other men have done. What other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die.
--------------------------------------
"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die; and I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about justice." Mumia Abu-Jamal
------------------------------------------
"Saying Of Dr. Malachi Z. York, "Only Fools Duck, When The Truth Is Thrown At Them!" Free Dr. Malachi Z. York!!!"
---------------------------------------------
When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefile logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay. Osiris and Isis

---------------
Anyone wrestling and boxing with Truth might as well sit in the Corner and wait for the Countdown. Truth (KNOCK OUT) (Auset/Isis).

Truth is Final (Mumia Abu-Jamal).

very good

some people are scared to see what's right in front of them

life is one

the divine life

this movie just gives you the history

and it's up to you to find the true spirit

they're not saying there's no god

just that what you follow is not what they say it is

everybody knows there is a divine being or energy and people find all types of way to work around
that fact

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back