Law Forum : Should the females that falsely accuse males of rape get prison time?

Should the females that falsely accuse males of rape get prison time?

• Yes, as long as the guy was going to get

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, he is free so, no harm no foul

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Bull.

Men here just want to see a woman burn for lying because you all clearly have some sort of bias against females. You've shown this thread after thread, post after post.

What should men who falsely accuse or frame others for murder receive as punishment? The death penalty?

My point: I don't believe she should get a pass, but I also don't believe you should be so heavy handed for such accusations.

Based on what? You have seen other guys come in here and refute this. I submit you are the one with the bias.

They normally get the penalty for that accusation. ~20 years. Thus, your point is moot

Btw, that's where I'm getting my standard from. Guys he bare false witness get the same penalty. You should read the bible sometimes for a reference

NO! reread my initial response: "yes, she should get prison time for lying...." I'm just not sure what that time should look like.

So, you were going to get 20 years because angela accused you of rape. It was proven:

1. You were not in town on the day in question

2. This was over you not paying her bills and her thinking you went out of town with another chick

How much time should angela get?

Based on what? You have seen other guys come in here and refute this. I submit you are the one with the bias.

They normally get the penalty for that accusation. ~20 years. Thus, your point is moot

Btw, that's where I'm getting my standard from. Guys he bare false witness get the same penalty. You should read the bible sometimes for a reference

I have seen other guys come in here and agree with what other guys here had to say(when it comes to opinions toward females). Very few have gone against y'all, and when they do, y'all wanna call y'allselves setting the record straight and try to run them off.

First what's "normally", as in, how often is that supposed to be they've received 20 years or so? Second, pull up some proof on that, because you like to make stuff up. Third, rape and murder aren't the same in severity, and it seems you missed the point of me bringing it up.

I asked, "should they get the death penalty", because that'd be heavy for accusing or even framing someone of murder. Just as 30 years is heavy for accusing one of rape.

Fourth, and lastly, are women the only ones who accuse people of rape? Do men serve 30 years if found they've falsely accused someone of rape? And are women given a slap on the wrist if they've falsely accused or framed someone for murder? That's what it seems you're implying. And it also seems like you think certain crimes are exclusive to certain genders; they are not. Once more, get real.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back