Law Forum : Should Sa Neter and H.O.K. Consider Creating a "Council of Arbitrators"?

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by UBNaturally, May 3, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Reason why I ask is because of this...

They have offered an invite for Afrika Bambaataa to come and address the allegations as well.
    But would it be better for this to be along the lines of what Sa Neter and crew are recently familiar with... "Debate".

If this could be in the form of letting the alleged victim have open dialog or debate their alleged victimizer

"AND I GOT UP FROM THE BED AND I LEFT AND I REMEMBER RUNNING, I WAS IN BEYCHESTER, I REMEMBER RUNNING AND A LADY PULLED OVER AND I GOT INTO HER CAB (shakes head) GOT INTO HER CAR, AND SHE TOOK ME BACK TO MY SCHOOL... THAT WAS THE FIRST OCCASION"

This is what caught my ear, not saying he may have been reading from a script during this recollection of events, but mis-thinking CAB for CAR is something that created one of those moments that make me take a step back just a little.

Which is why I think an open quorum to discuss this and similar circumstances that are relative now and today, instead of the frequent debates about history, would be more beneficial and serve the people with more substance and confidence.

Instead of allowing this wicked system to try our brothers and sisters, why can't we come together (since they have the platform to do so...Sa Neter and H.O.K. etc) and form a council that can regulate, arbitrate, and mediate any sort of debates or disagreements like these?

Respect