Black People : Should religion play a part in politics?

jamesfrmphilly said:
do you know anything about the issues?
if you knew what i know, you'd be voting.

james...why do you think you have soooo much more knowledge because of what...your age? Age doesn't make you wise. Yes, I do know the issues and I know neither one of these candidates are telling the truth. I don't vote because why should I put my time and effort into a system that is designed to ignore us? Why take part? If there is ever a person worthy of my vote...then I will vote. Until then, why should I settle for someone that only tells us what we want to hear when election time comes around? It makes no sense. People always talk about "your vote is your voice". The only thing we are voting on is who is telling the best lie. It doesn't matter who you vote for...it matters what they do after the fact...which is nothing. The only thing I don't understand is why people use religion to try and weed out which one is telling the best lie. Religion has no place in politics because to get to the point of being elected to be president...I'm sure you've had to lie and backstab and neglect people who need your help the most.

RELIGION IS A LIE IN SOME WAYS, BUT IT DOES HELP PPL OUT TOO. I MUST AGREE W/ KENTE I REGISTERED 2 VOTE BUT IM DEBATING WETHER I WILL OR NOT, JAMES U MADE A GREat point in another thread ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT APPOINTEES. BUT STILL KERRY IS JUST A RICH CRAKA,HE PROBABLY SNORTS COKE W/ BUSH WHEN THE CAMERas are not around.

BOTH MEN R MEMBERS OF THE SKULL AND BONES I MEAN NOTHING WILL CHANGE EITHER WAY I AM SERIOUSLY DEBATING WETHER I WILL VOTE OR NOT.

It's too late.

Whether you know it not religion is all ready a part of politics. All presidents are masons (illuminati). The country was founded on protestant christian values. We are in the midst of a Jihad. Nothing happens by coincedence. God is the architect of all events. I will not go it depth on this subject as far as my religious conviction but I can tell you this whether you agree or not our current President is following biblical phophecy or trying to delay it whether he knows it our not. As a christian I'm torn and pray for the right choice. Kente you should post this question in the "spirituality forum" so that we may examine what is going on the world from a spiritual perspective. This is not the right forum to delve deeply into this question like it deserves.

Peace

Radical Faith

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back