Black People Politics : Should President Obama attend Nancy Reagan's funeral?

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Here we go again y'all! President Obama is being condemned for not attending Nancy Reagan's funeral. Nancy Reagan was married to the late president Ronald Reagan. First Lady Michelle Obama is attending. Should the president attend? What is your criteria for attending a funeral?

there is a (fraternity...for lack of a more correct word) that presidents and their wives fall into, in which, they're the only members. being a former first lady, the president should attend her funeral; i would assume that all former living presidents will attend--Carter, both Bushes, Clinton--as should the sitting president. now, i'm not saying that he should attend the funeral of every politician being buried, but we're talking the (former) first lady of the nation. being a member of that fraternity, he should attend...unless the duties of his office negates his attendance.

respect for the office.

Should he? Nope I see her as Miles Davis did...Will he? Like most bleak followers aka so-called black leaders who suck Edomites tit just to get a milk sip he will ....he loves his Massa
How did Miles Davis see her?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back