Black Relationships : Should Men Pay For Dates?

No the look-good was to impress YOU!

I guess you were her first choice, but you blew it, by treating her like one of the fellas, after she went all out to impress you, and you didn't risk anything.
Not at all keep this in context. "This doesn't look good" was about your response as a whole. I gave a bill to a woman that asked me out and had agreed to pay. Women need to find out what really impress men. (risk anything) really!!

Not at all keep this in context. "This doesn't look good" was about your response as a whole. I gave a bill to a woman that asked me out and had agreed to pay. Women need to find out what really impress men. (risk anything) really!!

Oh, Ok. I forgot. Y'all be finding women that pay. I've been giving this a lot of thought, because you guys are making me out to be a gold digger, entitled, etc. Another thing about me is I love to have people over for dinner. So, it isn't uncommon that the men in my life have eaten at my house before we have gone out. Maybe even more than once. So, I'm just not feeling asking a dude out on a date, my treat. Except, to offer contribute to the cost of some high end item on the menu that I just had to have, that I didn't think he could afford, didn't expect to have to pay for, or I felt it would be unfair. But, I have been lucky. Except the one jerk-off, and it wasn't like y'all explain it at all.

If she invited you, with the understanding that she was going to pay in advance... The she order shxt, she eat shxt...LOL

And, I have raised my son to either pay for the girl, or take her somewhere less expensive that he can afford. I can't say for sure what he does that I don't know about.

Interesting. So, that's what impresses you? A woman who pays? Now, tell me how this aligns with all the griping y'all do about hating Feminism? This is straight Feminism when the woman pays.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back