Black Relationships : Should Men Pay For Dates?

Thus, confirming your sense of entitlement

As daft as you can be, I am surprised that you would take this stance. This is the first red flag that you are dealing with Mookie.

And, no I don't feel entitled. I don't feel like anybody HAS to take me out. But, IF you are gonna TAKE ME OUT, what exactly does that entail? A ride to the restaurant?

As daft as you can be, I am surprised that you would take this stance. This is the first red flag that you are dealing with Mookie. :bs: You don't get to redefine Mookie to fit your world. I already defined and characterized him. *still waiting for a female to do the same to the female version* When I get together with high school or college classmates or even coworkers. The females always try to pull that crap. We have tell them off sometimes. My initials aren't ATM

And, no I don't feel entitled. I don't feel like anybody HAS to take me out. But, IF you are gonna TAKE ME OUT, what exactly does that entail? A ride to the restaurant? The hell you don't! A gathering of people like I outlined above does not mean I pay automatically

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back