Black Relationships : Should Men Pay For Dates?

:11200: so if i pay but she don't sex me that is not prostitution? hmmm
images

Peace!

There is a new world out there. Roles have reversed.

Women I dated paid for the date (asked me out, and like i said before i don't consider myself all that) and at the end of the night I was expected produce penis on demand. At first it was a little strange, but i got used to it quickly. So now when women pay for the date, man you better perform and earn being treated to date and dessert.

So like years past when guys took a woman out they wanted the woman to give it up, not any more. Now when the women pay for everything, you best believe you are expected to hit that. I just hope the man is up to it. No pun intended lol hahahhahaha.

So to answer the question, no men should not pay for dates exclusively. Men are being asked out now. The person who asks should pay or at least there should be an understanding as to how the date will be paid for.

So in my world if i ask i pay, if she asks she pays.

Should the Guy Always Pay?

A question that’s becoming more and more common among men nowadays is: “Who pays on a date?” To help clear up the confusion, here are some tips that will help you figure out who pays for a date in certain situations.

If you ask her out…
If you ask a girl out then the answer to the “who pays on a date?” question is a simple one. It’s you. When you invite a girl on a date it’s your responsibility to take care of her. So as a man you should always expect to pay for the date. After all you want her to be able to relax and enjoy her time with you. And that will be difficult if she’s worried about the money she’s spending.

Another reason it’s important for men to pay for a date is that it sends a clear message of your intentions. If you have a woman split the tab with you she may no longer see this as a “date”. She may instead get the message that the two of you are nothing more than friends. If you want to avoid her seeing you in that light then paying for the date will go a long way.

Read more

http://theartofcharm.com/dating-tips/guy-always-pay/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back