Black Relationships : Should Men Pay For Dates?

Well, you know they are lying, right? That's their ego talking.

I would never go on a date with a "new guy" wearing an old dress. And, I'd do that for every date in the beginning. I'd prolly get new shoes and the works. Some women would also hire a baby sitter too. On the daily I would keep myself up, but if I was impressed with a guy, I'd go all out to look special during the courting stage. And, I think a lot of women do. The manicure, the pedicure, the hair salon, the eyebrows arched, etc.

Only a few women would be low enough to be going out just for a meal.

It is not only a few, just like it is not only a few guys who are trifling. These days trifling is is the norm, not the exception.

And, I have said it 100 times, and I will say it again... AA women are not Feminist, generally speaking.

There are plenty of young AA women who are feminist in action, if not in name. This is especially the case if they are attending a University, outside of HBCUs.

It is not only a few, just like it is not only a few guys who are trifling. These days trifling is is the norm, not the exception.

There are plenty of young AA women who are feminist in action, if not in name. This is especially the case if they are attending a University, outside of HBCUs.

What is your definition of feminist?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back