Black Relationships : Should Men Pay For Dates?

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Let's see... If I was going out with you...

I'd have to spend about $100 on a costume, so no one would recognize me
I'd have to spend about $20 on some polaroid sun glasses to further hide my identity
I'd have to spend about $50 on a hat to hide my dreads
I'd have to spend about $60 on a can of mace to keep you in line
I'd have to spend about $10 on Pepto Bismal to keep from puking every time I looked at you

It can get costly for women going out with you. And, you'd probably take me to Burger King. So, it would only cost you about $5

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
As daft as you can be, I am surprised that you would take this stance. This is the first red flag that you are dealing with Mookie. :bs: You don't get to redefine Mookie to fit your world. I already defined and characterized him. *still waiting for a female to do the same to the female version* When I get together with high school or college classmates or even coworkers. The females always try to pull that crap. We have tell them off sometimes. My initials aren't ATM

And, no I don't feel entitled. I don't feel like anybody HAS to take me out. But, IF you are gonna TAKE ME OUT, what exactly does that entail? A ride to the restaurant? The hell you don't! A gathering of people like I outlined above does not mean I pay automatically

You have never paid for a date?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Let's see... If I was going out with you...

I'd have to spend about $100 on a costume, so no one would recognize me
I'd have to spend about $20 on some polaroid sun glasses to further hide my identity
I'd have to spend about $50 on a hat to hide my dreads
I'd have to spend about $60 on a can of mace to keep you in line
I'd have to spend about $10 on Pepto Bismal to keep from puking every time I looked at you

It can get costly for women going out with you. And, you'd probably take me to Burger King. So, it would only cost you about $5

:bs: You would have a great time. I'm worth it. Quit hatin

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.