Black People : SHOULD MEN COMING OUT OF JAIL BE SUBJECT TO HIV/AIDS TEST B4 ENTERING SOCIETY?

that square guy who didn't get too much stuff is looking better and better nowadays isn't he ladies?
LMAO.. SHOOT.. HE LOOKS LIEK A FINE CUT OF USDA MEAT.. GEEKS ARE IN.. ID STILL RUN HIM THRU MY SSYSTEM.. CAUSE IT ONLY TAKES ONE TIME..

AIDS is now being called an epidemic; STD’s are spreading like wildfire. Knowledge is the key to life .. so why not make the people who are currently infected with STD’s sign a form that will release their test results to a database. Issue everyone a “personal code” if their infected or not. So there will be no talk of discrimination, and make a database available so that you can run your partners personal code, to check if they are currently infected with an S.T.D. The internet is everywhere now, think of people being able to run the codes in cell phones, laptops. Make the personal code as normal to give to your partner as your last name. This is great for the younger sexually active population as well. If the records are clean then great. If not we just possibly saved a life. Those who contract viruses are then required to get an exam 2x that year. Those who remain clean are required to receive an exam yearly. If one fails to get the appropriate exam then fines will be imposed. Virginia just enacted a law that requires kindergartners to have dental exams before entering school. If teeth are that important, then I know the overall health of America is certainly a standard in which we hold in high regard. So lets ban together to protect it.

bigtown said:
Men that are not doing a long time in prison, shouldn't be housed with men who are. That's probably the best way to protect them. You won't find many men that are only doing a five year bid or less wanting to rape or have consentual sex with another man (unless he was doing it before he went in). Hard timers on the other hand (ten and up) probably can't be helped, many become "prison gays" at that point and are deeply involved in the prison domination culture. It's just an unfortunate part of prison life.

That's my "BIG" opinion.

Agreed... this thread started by Isaiah was a real eye opener for me :

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35157&highlight=rape

PoeticManifesta said:
This thread was spawned from the thread in the Brothers forum, stating that "50% of Men who have sex with men, have hiv/AIDS"... now question.. There are constantly men coming in and out of jail... after having voluntary/involuntary sex with other males.. which they may or may not admit to. Should they be subject to HIV/Aids tests.. as well as any other non cureable std tests before re-entering society? I dont know if this is currently in practice, but ive never herard of it being done... so.. what do yall think?

No Freakin' Doubt!!! Many of these cats are up in there doing some nasty S@#$%!, raping cats and know they've got AIDS!!! KNOW they've got AIDS! They're a bunch of bitter, angry, sociopathic knuckleheads who clearly don't wanna go out by themselves, so they've got no problem taking a sister(the Black Nation!) with them...

Read the thread I placed up in here about Prison Rape... Read the testimonies of men who've been raped in prison, and take THEiR word for what I'm saying here... But, again, as others have astutely mentioned in this thread, sisters need to be getting the lowdown on all of us, and not taking no chances on how someone LOOKS... That geek you sleepin' with, maybe he was up in the joint, and got did just before they placed him in Punk City/Protective Custody???(smile!) Uh, Huh, uh, huh, now...yeah, yeah...

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
No Freakin' Doubt!!! Many of these cats are up in there doing some nasty S@#$%!, raping cats and know they've got AIDS!!! KNOW they've got AIDS! They're a bunch of bitter, angry, sociopathic knuckleheads who clearly don't wanna go out by themselves, so they've got no problem taking a sister(the Black Nation!) with them...

Read the thread I placed up in here about Prison Rape... Read the testimonies of men who've been raped in prison, and take THEiR word for what I'm saying here... But, again, as others have astutely mentioned in this thread, sisters need to be getting the lowdown on all of us, and not taking no chances on how someone LOOKS... That geek you sleepin' with, maybe he was up in the joint, and got did just before they placed him in Punk City/Protective Custody???(smile!) Uh, Huh, uh, huh, now...yeah, yeah...

Peace!
Isaiah

That's true. Just because someone is nerdy and shy doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful.

Nowadays if you have sex outside of a monogamus relationship condomns are a must. This is the best way to protect against HIV and other STDs unless you are abstinent (which is not a realistic option for some).

Isaiah said:

Peace!
Isaiah

lol.. isaiah..
you are soo crazy i sweqar.. comin up in here all hype.. over aids.. you should read page one where I gave a summary of a couple of bills Im working with our local governor and lawyers.. its a proposed way to drastically cut the spread of these white mans deseases.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back