Black People : SHOULD MEN COMING OUT OF JAIL BE SUBJECT TO HIV/AIDS TEST B4 ENTERING SOCIETY?

I think it should at least be offered...if not made
mandatory since the prison system fails to protect these men
from being raped and they may be HIV or othewise infected and not know it...
The real solution would be to enact policies to prevent these guys
from being victimized like that in the first place... it's d@mn dispicable !
Nobody deserves that

Akilah said:
I think it should at least be offered...if not made
mandatory since the prison system fails to protect these men
from being raped and they may be HIV or othewise infected and not know it...
The real solution would be to enact policies to prevent these guys
from being victimized like that in the first place... it's d@mn dispicable !
Nobody deserves that

Men that are not doing a long time in prison, shouldn't be housed with men who are. That's probably the best way to protect them. You won't find many men that are only doing a five year bid or less wanting to rape or have consentual sex with another man (unless he was doing it before he went in). Hard timers on the other hand (ten and up) probably can't be helped, many become "prison gays" at that point and are deeply involved in the prison domination culture. It's just an unfortunate part of prison life.

That's my "BIG" opinion.

let the buyer beware........

you had best know what you are doing and who you are with before you spread your legs.
as it always has been it is more so now.
a test means nothing.
get to know your partner.

that square guy who didn't get too much stuff is looking better and better nowadays isn't he ladies?

bigtown said:
Like James said, how will these men be identified? I aree with Pan also, It should be part of our culture to request an hiv/aids test from some one you're about to have sex with. Unfortunately it should have been started a long time ago instead of now that hiv/aids have reached epidemic status.
lIKE THE SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY (VIRGINIA HAS ONE.. I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE STATES) THERE SHOULD BE A WAY OF RUNNING A PERSONS **PERSONAL CODE** IN AN ONLINE DATABASE.. TO SEE IF THEY HAVE ANY CURRENT STD'S.... THAT WAY THEY CANT CALL OUT DISCRIMINATION.. CAUSE EVERYONE WILL HAVE A PERSONAL CODE.. YOUR RECORD WILL EITHERBE CLEAN OR.. DIRTY.. SO.. WHAT YALL THINK OF THAT.. I BET IT WILL HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF MANY DESEASES.. JUST THINK.. YOU CAN ACCESS THE PROGRAM WITH YOUR CELL PHONE... :wink: .... AND SINCE THERE ARE MANY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED EPIDEMICS.. ID URGE THAT THE GOVERNMENT MAKE A RULING TO HAVE AN EXAM 2X A YEAR.. FOR THOSE WHO CONTRACT FOR THE NEXT EYAR.. AND ONCE FOR THOSE WHO REMAIN CLEAN.. OR FINES WILL BE IMPOSED.... GOVERNMENT IM MY STATE JUST MADE IT A LAW THAT BEFORE ENTERING KINDARGARTEN... CHILDREN MUST HAVE A DENTAL EXAM... WHY NOT MANDATE A STD SCREENING.. IF ITS A MATTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back