Black Relationships : Should I tell this brother to date white women?

Aisha

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 9, 2004
I am dating this brother right now and the more I get to know him the more I think he should date white women not black women. Here are the reasons

1. He doesn't eat any type of soul food. He doesn't even like mexican, italian, etc. He just likes american like pizza & hamburgers.

2. He frowns at the fact that I put braids in my hair. He calls any type of extensions "weaves". I hate that. A weave is a weave.

3. He's Republican (nothing against republicans but don't know very many blacks are republicans)

4. He's Catholic (nothing against catholics but I don't know very many blacks that are catholic)

5. Any time I talk about black issues (for example anything about the Katrina Victims) he says I sound Militant.

6. He has no black friends (I just found that wierd) And allows them to use the "N" word around him.

I am going to break up with him and hope that we can remain friends but I want to suggest that he date white girls. I never ever thought I would tell a brother that but I just don't see a sistah wanting to date him. Am I wrong??:look:

I wouldn't push him to a white girl , but i would break it off
and allow him to fine his worth and mate , over all NO you not
wrong sound like he grew up in a middle class area of whites
and never had a chance to mix with his bruthas & sistas of his creed.

But telling him to get a white girl is not the answer sista.
Letting him go is because you can't tame him so he need to help himself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back