should i tell him??

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by carmel3lovin, May 10, 2005.

1. carmel3lovin

carmel3lovin Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    what up yall. im a freshmen student at fowler h.s. its this boy that i like there. We talk to each other on aim everyday. I write him poems and stuff like that. I wanna tell him i like him but i dont kno how he gonna react. This school year gettin ready to end and once it do end we not gonna really see each other because he lives on the south and i live on the north. Should i go ahead and tell him whats up or just keep this lil crush to myself? Let me kno cuz i need some advice.

Much love 2 my sister miss-no-love

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I see no reason why you shouldn't tell him. He might be unaware of your feelings, but feels the same about you. Even if he doesn't, all he can do is say no. You really have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain.

3. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Write him a poem letting him know how you feel. If he doesn't get the hint cause he's a little slow, smack him upside the head and say: "Boy, don't you know I like you?"

Well, it worked on me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naw, seriously...when you two are by youselves, start a conversation with him about some people the both of you know who are dating. Somewhere in there just let him know how you feel about him.

OR, you can write a poem expressing how you feel about him. Pull him to the side and say: "I want you to read a poem I wrote."

OR, you can just say: "Hey, boy...I like you." Of course, this is done in private. :D

4. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +606
    Say, "You appear to be someone I'd like to become better acquinted with." His response will give you some idea of how receptive he is.

Good Luck!

5. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Life is too short

We shouldn't be afraid when thinking we can have a sweet time.Go ahead girl;you don't know where it can lead you;maybe it's the love of your life.Don't laugh,who knows?Before our parents' wedding,when they were younger,had they even PLANNED to get married?I don't think so.
    I am with you

6. miss-no-love

miss-no-love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1

What up lil sis I think that you should tell him that you like him and even though school is about to end that really doesn't mean anything. You can get his number and yall can talk over the phone. You shouldn't be thinking about boys anyway keep ya heads on the books and off them boys BIG HEAD! Luv you :hearts4: