Support : Should i start another thread to ask a related question, i.e., should we smoke marijuana

Should we smoke marijuana?

Greetings Brother sekou...

I must first ask you a question before I answer your question. Are you speaking of WE as a collective. If so, I can't speak for another person. But as for me..I can say, I most deff believe in the benefits of the marijuana plant. Other then it being illegal, I believe it is the most relaxing drug out there. I have yet to hear, read of a violent crime being commented while under it's influence. I don't even think of wanting to drive while under it's influence either. Can that be said about alcohol? To me alcohol gives a person a false sence of security. Marijuana is just he opposite. You tend to question yourself before you act.

Now by no means let anything I have texted sway you one way or the other. For I also believe that it is a choice one should make for themselves. Not because he/she has read this report or that report. Weather it be for or against the plant.

Lilpea...:bb:

Greetings Brother sekou...

I must first ask you a question before I answer your question. Are you speaking of WE as a collective. If so, I can't speak for another person. But as for me..I can say, I most deff believe in the benefits of the marijuana plant. Other then it being illegal, I believe it is the most relaxing drug out there. I have yet to hear, read of a violent crime being commented while under it's influence. I don't even think of wanting to drive while under it's influence either. Can that be said about alcohol? To me alcohol gives a person a false sence of security. Marijuana is just he opposite. You tend to question yourself before you act.

Now by no means let anything I have texted sway you one way or the other. For I also believe that it is a choice one should make for themselves. Not because he/she has read this report or that report. Weather it be for or against the plant.

Lilpea...:bb:

"WE as a collective of course"! Doesn't the use of intoxicants to escape reality, indicate a lack of spiritual and mental strength? :( As for your apparent belief in "individualism" consider this, individualism is a social fiction. According to Dr. Wilson there is no such thing! Just another trick that our enemies played on us to keep us "conquered and divided, tricked and undecided". :) 30 million negroes doing 30 million different things, while our enemies plot our extermination! :mad: Dr. Wilson submits that the collective makes the individual possible. That but for the group there is no individual. That the only way you could truly be an individual, would be if you were out in space all my yourself, but then what would be the point? :( Unity requires that we think and act collectively to save ourselves. No more "it's your thing, do what you wanta do", that's why we are in the mess we are in today! :mad:
The first question we must ask is, is it beneficial or detrimental to our group? The group comes first! What say you? Did you read my message on Fred Hampton and Mark Clark yesterday?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back