Support : Should i start another thread to ask a related question, i.e., should we smoke marijuana

sekou kasimu ... you don't have to start a new thread if you don't wanna.

What you gotta do is abide by our rules, be respectful, don't call names, etc.

Basically ... if it isn't a Moderator (our names are in red) telling you to do something, you don't gotta do it.

When other Members make suggestions, they may be trying to shut you up or help you (with the rules).

For the record, i've rec'd a complaint or 2 about your posts, and they got me watch'n ... so don't violate.

I've not seen an outright violation yet, maybe a little on the edge, and you might wanna skootch it in.

So to answer your question again ... no ... you don't gotta start a new thread.

Anyone that doesn't want to read you, can put you on ignore, and they won't see your posts.

But do be careful ... maybe take heed to others ... for the collective disruption is counted.

At this point, it's your call to make ... :wink:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

sekou kasimu ... you don't have to start a new thread if you don't wanna.

What you gotta do is abide by our rules, be respectful, don't call names, etc.

Basically ... if it isn't a Moderator (our names are in red) telling you to do something, you don't gotta do it.

When other Members make suggestions, they may be trying to shut you up or help you (with the rules).

For the record, i've rec'd a complaint or 2 about your posts, and they got me watch'n ... so don't violate.

I've not seen an outright violation yet, maybe a little on the edge, and you might wanna skootch it in.

So to answer your question again ... no ... you don't gotta start a new thread.

Anyone that doesn't want to read you, can put you on ignore, and they won't see your posts.

But do be careful ... maybe take heed to others ... for the collective disruption is counted.

At this point, it's your call to make ... :wink:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Thanks, I will take that under advisement! :)

in fact sekou kasimu ... i remember Brother jamesfrmphilly advising you not to call names ... if no mistake.

i didn't stop to respond then, or to even thank Brother James, but that was some good help from a Member.

he was trying to look out for you ... 'cause he kooda just reported it ... but he told you instead

that was very good ... so ... it's just figuring out who is who and what is what ... :nuts: ... :lol:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back