Black Children : should i go with him?

shyberry379

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2005
A while ago I told yall how I was goin out with a boy that was 3yrs older than me and I lied to him about my age. Well that didnt work out and we broke up like last week. Me and my sisters have a page on blackplanet and so does my ex-boo cousin(this happened last month). Well he sent me a message askin if i was his cousin gurl and I said yea. But we was talkin anyway.Well now that me and his cousin dont go out no more he want to go with me. I like him alot but I dont think that would be right. Please give me some advice.

Should I go with him...
Should we just stay close friends...
Should I jus tell him that we cant be nothin (not friends)

THanks

If u wanna see mine,miss-no-love and my other sister page go to
members.blackplanet.com/315_3sistahzz

shyberry379 said:
A while ago I told yall how I was goin out with a boy that was 3yrs older than me and I lied to him about my age. Well that didnt work out and we broke up like last week. Me and my sisters have a page on blackplanet and so does my ex-boo cousin(this happened last month). Well he sent me a message askin if i was his cousin gurl and I said yea. But we was talkin anyway.Well now that me and his cousin dont go out no more he want to go with me. I like him alot but I dont think that would be right. Please give me some advice.

Should I go with him...

THanks

How old are you?

If you are under 18 I would not advise you going with someone 3 years older. And if you are less than 15, you have no business dating.

i agree with james.. go read a book. You can learn from others mistakes from reading.. so you wont feel dumfounded when you make your own.. hopefully you wont repeat those u read of! Start wilth "the coldest winter ever" BY SISTAH SOULJAH.. by the time u get thru that.. u should be over him!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shyberry379 said:

Should I go with him...

THanks

Under no circumstances do you date him. You've already been with his cuz. You're about to become the pass around chick!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back