Food Discussion : should i get a microwave?

Yes James...Get a microwave...When you go to Fine Fair or Wawa there should be a whole section of frozen microwaveable food.

I know what you mean about eating out in Philly...Philly has some of the best tasting food on the eat coast. Problem is you'll blow up eat all those Hoagies and Cheesesteaks if you are not careful..

Peace...

jamesfrmphilly said:
i'm a bachelor and i'm thinking about getting one.
i'm looking at the Sharp R-426HS. any opinions?
i don't really know how to cook but i gotta stop eating out.
can i make a pizza in one?

Brother james, for years i avoided a microwave in the same manner that i avoided electronic keyboards and music sequencing software...once i decided to invest in one i have no regrets...why....i LOVE to cook but a microwave can be useful for heating up that left over gumbo and cooking turkey sausage while reducing the amount of time needed to clean up my mes....and as far as that late nigh microwave popcorn......oh yeah...

however, i would not advice cooking a pizza in one from scratch but it does fine with reheating pre-cooked foods of all types..

Nearly every home has one , they are good to have for heating up food
they have many different pre-cooked items dinners to snacks

It really don't matter which one , that sound like a very good one James

The only low point of a MICROWAVE is the exposure to ELECTROMAGNETIC
RADIATION, radiation cause NERVE DAMAGE at a low dose , I wouldn't advise
that you eat every meal or on a daily base from microwaves .

Do get one and never use foil or stand directly in front of them electromagnetic
can be high that effects the nerve system

they claim it can cause CANCER with more study going on today about microwaves.

Peace Brother J.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back