Black Relationships : Should Couples Marry And/Or Stay Together For The Children?

The world may be toxic, but the world isn't raising and shaping your impressionable offspring, if you're doing your job right as a parent. That comes from you and your partner, and toxicity shouldn't be apart.

A perfect home is the ideal.....but even in God's heaven the angels fought
The world is toxic, and that includes your home, no one or couple is perfect.....whether you leave or stay life offers no guarantees...Abandonment issues may develop in the child, Guilt, Betrayal, Stability and Fragility issues, Depression and Anxiety. Some of these maybe express by the child being aggressive, impulsive, secretive or rebellious.
Maybe you miss the part where I wrote about guidance that also comes from you and your partner...
Whether you want to accept it or not the world is shaping both you and your impressionable offspring and will continue to do so. you can only protect your child from the outside world for a brief period, what you will always be able to is offer advice on how to navigate in the world

True, but times change. While business is still involved within marriage, love is a healthy part in keeping it together and raising a family. That's especially in these modern times.

Times change but human beings do not change so readily...

How do you define Love?
Individuals may even define it and express it differently....accentuating differing aspects at times.
Love is often hard to define and so it is even harder to quantify qualitatively
What most people mistake for love is Romance.....a stage in the development in most if not all relations that tends to wax and wane.

Commitment keeps a family together.
History has shown that men and women can feel love and or romance for more than one person at any given time.....Like Lust Sexual attraction, Love and or Romance has no exclusivity clause.

But since society is more aware of how messed up that double standard is/was, what does it matter now?

It is only messed up because woman where excluded from and or demeaned for exploiting this feature of human society.....mainly because of paternity issues.
It matters because it may have its roots in having an orderly society.....
It matters because the double standard is still with us....
Today it may take the form of Serial Monogamy....again another way men try to ensure paternity.

11393024_10152977998812499_5384904755748429528_n.jpg

Really....never heard a dad wanting his new born child - really now.
If she signs away her parental right assuring that she did not want this child......then no she should not be held liable.
Look nature has design so that women carry unborn humans, and billions of women have given birth....Yes 9 months of inconvenience.
Which is more important a life that you can save or your career?
Many career women have multiply pregnancies and maintain a career
I guess every mother is disfigured.....its nature - what should I say now fathers die earlier than mothers....

Foster care and orphanages are better than being murdered.
If you are not the father and the mother never wanted the child but you thought you were the father.......In that case the child belongs to the deceived man or orphanage....the child lives

No, I absolutely have never heard of a single man wanting to take a baby home from the delivery room. I have heard of men seeking full custody AFTER they received their child support orders. And, usually, when men have custody of children, it is the Grandmother, Aunt, or Step-Mother, or girlfriend that actually takes care of the children from my observation.

No, I absolutely have never heard of a single man wanting to take a baby home from the delivery room. I have heard of men seeking full custody AFTER they received their child support orders. And, usually, when men have custody of children, it is the Grandmother, Aunt, or Step-Mother, or girlfriend that actually takes care of the children from my observation.

Well let me rid you of that ignorance.....easy bubble to burst

The 2000 census found:
In 2.2 million households, fathers raise their children without a mother. That's about one household in 45.
"There's often a fear among single fathers that if the mother steps in, she'll regain custody, so single, custodial fathers don't go after child support as much as single mothers do, and I know a lot of fathers that are really impoverished," Pure said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93279&page=1

There you have it.....Now you know - different....ignorance banished

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back