Black Relationships : Should Couples Marry And/Or Stay Together For The Children?

Whats wrong with adoption or giving the child to the father......you will not be saddle with any responsibility.

I have never heard of a Father really wanting to take full responsibility of a newborn. I don't have a problem with that. I would demand that he put it in writing, though. I would guess that he would expect the Mom to pay child support, right? That might hinder her plans to further her education, etc. And, I have carried a baby for nine months, you haven't, so I don't expect you to be able to understand the major inconvenience physically, and career wise a pregnancy causes, let alone the permanent disfigurement.

And, as I pointed out, most AA children do not get adopted. They end up in orphanages and the foster care nightmare. So, what you are proposing is very complex. And, as crwn posted, after the whole nine months is up you might find out the child isn't even yours! Then what?

I have never heard of a Father really wanting to take full responsibility of a newborn. I don't have a problem with that. I would demand that he put it in writing, though. I would guess that he would expect the Mom to pay child support, right? That might hinder her plans to further her education, etc. And, I have carried a baby for nine months, you haven't, so I don't expect you to be able to understand the major inconvenience physically, and career wise a pregnancy causes, let alone the permanent disfigurement.

And, as I pointed out, most AA children do not get adopted. They end up in orphanages and the foster care nightmare. So, what you are proposing is very complex. And, as crwn posted, after the whole nine months is up you might find out the child isn't even yours! Then what?

Really....never heard a dad wanting his new born child - really now.
If she signs away her parental right assuring that she did not want this child......then no she should not be held liable.
Look nature has design so that women carry unborn humans, and billions of women have given birth....Yes 9 months of inconvenience.
Which is more important a life that you can save or your career?
Many career women have multiply pregnancies and maintain a career
I guess every mother is disfigured.....its nature - what should I say now fathers die earlier than mothers....

Foster care and orphanages are better than being murdered.
If you are not the father and the mother never wanted the child but you thought you were the father.......In that case the child belongs to the deceived man or orphanage....the child lives

Yes some children may blame themselves in their younger years but as they grow they will come to understand the truth. As a parent you are still able to provide guidance.
Toxic yes..... but so is the world.

The world may be toxic, but the world isn't raising and shaping your impressionable offspring, if you're doing your job right as a parent. That comes from you and your partner, and toxicity shouldn't be apart.

Believe or not through out human history love was reserve for the fortunate few, an incidental reward in the lives of a married couple....In other words marriage was a contract with terms, a business relationship.

True, but times change. While business is still involved within marriage, love is a healthy part in keeping it together and raising a family. That's especially in these modern times.

Whether to remain faithful or not is for those involve to decide......men historically throughout most human cultures were never really required by cultural mores to be faithful to one woman.

But since society is more aware of how messed up that double standard is/was, what does it matter now?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back