Black People : Should black women still bleach their skin?

MsVeraisblessed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2012
tumblr_m3g5ivbK6Z1qa6vfpo1_500.jpg

karnythia:
jalwhite:
strengthofthepeople:
theafrosistuh:
senoritasweetcheeks:
yepxthatsme:
freshest-tittymilk:
rachelstewartjewelry:
WOW​
i’d like to read this………..​
She looks totally DIFFERENT! Like its a dramatic change.​
oh wow​
You have got to be kidding me​
Wow. I mean, people can do whatever they want, but wow. She was pretty before the surgeries. Wow. I feel so sorry for her.​
I immediately had to to google this because … wow, there’s so much happening here. Everything I’m reading just makes my heart hurt even more for this woman. Lighter skin and changed facial features did not make her happier - in fact, she attempted suicide not long after this was published. Really though, my heart. I hope she finds peace.
Socially induced body dysmorphiabut racism doesn’t affect our mental health. Oh. Okay.
Exactly. Whole nations of people bathing in skin lightening creams because they don’t feel attractive or attempting to attain the eurocentric beauty of some media starlett….The chosen light skinned queen of the era.
Kids picking on others for big noses and lips. Being dark or having kinky hair… This kind of bullying just doesn’t spontaneously generate.

WOW!! :eeek:

'how her man loves her more now???'

he's got to be a white boy, for her to think she was ugly in the first place because she was kinda dark skinned. If he is black, he needs to be thrown over the fence at the bronx zoo with a bottle of clorox bleach where they keep the lions and let him try to convince the lions of how ugly they are and how they are in need of bleaching.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back