Black People : SHOULD Black People Unite? Regardless of Religion

Should Black People Unite regardless of their different religions

• We Set Aside Our Differences and Unite.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Each Religion or School of Thought Should Stick With Their Own & Fight Seperately.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Hey SiS Chevron Dove :wave:

Why we gotta be "pagan":?: Is it like calling one a "heathen"?
If in fact non-believers on christ are pagan's, what does that mean in terms of how they are to be regarded or treated:?

M.E.
:hearts2:

My apologies Sister Truthtothecause!

Just because there are non-believers of Christ does not mean they are pagans or heathens in my opinion. That would defeat the purpose of Jesus who came in hopes that people would believe in the truth.

Just because someone does not believe in Jesus, it does not mean they should be regarded or treated in a negative way.

I just hope that, in regards to the historical part of the past, we as African Americans can keep an open mind and read and share and listen to other research in search of the truth.

I meant no disrespect to you sister.

I just hope that, in regards to the historical part of the past, we as African Americans can keep an open mind and read and share and listen to other research in search of the truth.

I feel you on that point.

However, when if that search of the "truth" manifest itself in the form of
black nationalism as a means to our liberation? And if you agree with
SPEAKFREEDOMnet, then in all honesty, where does that leave you and your
ilk?

...Just curious.

My apologies Sister Truthtothecause!

Just because there are non-believers of Christ does not mean they are pagans or heathens in my opinion. That would defeat the purpose of Jesus who came in hopes that people would believe in the truth.

Just because someone does not believe in Jesus, it does not mean they should be regarded or treated in a negative way.

I meant no disrespect to you sister.
Greetings SiS Chevron Dove and Thank You for offering your apology.

I believe as you in terms of how any of us ought be regarded and/or treated based on our beliefs.

See, I do not consider or call myself an "African American". I consider myself as a Woman of Afreekan Descent. Adding the "american" part for me, is taking on a culture which is not mine. I think it also promotes active Cultural Schizophrenia.
I can appreciate others having a different perspective and practice and that is okay for them.

M.E.
:hearts2:

In NYC the Unity has already occured

and has been here for over 20 years,
and the RGB have been trying to establish that with the youth and the grassroots as well,

but if this Black Spirituality section is a microcosm of the feelings and focus of Brothers and Sisters across the nation, then unity is a nice idea but it is clear that most do not desire it.

and Willie Lynch has won

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back