Black Spirituality Religion : should any spiritual leader b wealthy?

Esu, you got it all wrong this time ... Its all about "wealth consciousness," across the board.

Who cares about wealth consciousness? I wwant all the money to myself. Lol... That's crab in a barrel mentality. Every time a brother tries to come up people want to say why his hustle and grinding ain't for the betterment of the people. Wealth consciousness... my foot. Lol....

No I agree brother. Just playing devil's advocate because it is fun.

Who cares about wealth consciousness? I wwant all the money to myself. Lol... That's crab in a barrel mentality. Every time a brother tries to come up people want to say why his hustle and grinding ain't for the betterment of the people. Wealth consciousness... my foot. Lol....

No I agree brother. Just playing devil's advocate because it is fun.

I know, I know ... I see you:) ... :wb:

Personally, I believe that yeah, Christianity and Catholicism are businesses generating wealth for those higher in rank. However, there are better religions, such as the one I practice, Wicca, which has a rule against charging for spiritual services done for others. It is actually against the religion's moral code to gain wealth from helping others spiritually.

Personally, I believe that yeah, Christianity and Catholicism are businesses generating wealth for those higher in rank. However, there are better religions, such as the one I practice, Wicca, which has a rule against charging for spiritual services done for others. It is actually against the religion's moral code to gain wealth from helping others spiritually.
But couldn't it be made by placing people in contact with those which commune with spirits... like the wicca folder network?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back