Black Spirituality Religion : should any spiritual leader b wealthy?

leader, iman, pastor, rabbi....whatever.

should ANY spiritual leader achieve great wealth from his following?
and by wealth i mean large house, private jet, luxury cars, etc.
... TRUTH IS FREE!.. provided you base your leadership on TRUTH!.. otherwise it's a BUSINESS!...

... TRUTH IS FREE!.. provided you base your leadership on TRUTH!.. otherwise it's a BUSINESS!...

Awww ... Truth ... refreshing to see/hear. Very good point Michael Smith. And in support of such truth, the Bible puts it this way:

1 Timothy 5:18
King James Version (KJV)

18 For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Timothy 5:18&version=KJV

The game is to be sold, not told. Everybody passing this free stuff out is tricking the business off. There is too much money to be made to give it away for free. Too much work involved in this pimping to hand it over to those unappreciative. There's no energy exchange but a loss of energy to these psychic vamps. No reciprocity. I prefer to make my cash and dash. You playa hating swagger jackers! Lol...

Esu, you got it all wrong this time ... Its all about "wealth consciousness," across the board.

You playa hating swagger jackers! Lol...

The game is to be sold, not told. Everybody passing this free stuff out is tricking the business off. There is too much money to be made to give it away for free. Too much work involved in this pimping to hand it over to those unappreciative. There's no energy exchange but a loss of energy to these psychic vamps. No reciprocity. I prefer to make my cash and dash.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back