Black Relationships : Should A Woman Make Her Man's Plate?

Should A Woman Make Her Man's Plate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It depends on the aspect of your relationship.

If your man does everything to satisfy you then by all means treat, appreciate and spoil each other...

If you know each others likes and dislikes then it should be no problem.

Do I make my mans plate yes and no. Do I feel obligated, yes if I cook and NO if you working my nerve, foolish move btw!

I'm sorry Dread, I didn't see your comment. So, when he's been naughty, he has to fend for himself? LOL Does he fuss about it, or is he used to it?

We all have our ways to express anger, discontent, etc.

And, I guess I wouldn't really want someone who is angry fixing my food. You know what I mean? CTFU

I'm sorry Dread, I didn't see your comment. So, when he's been naughty, he has to fend for himself? LOL Does he fuss about it, or is he used to it?

We all have our ways to express anger, discontent, etc.

And, I guess I wouldn't really want someone who is angry fixing my food. You know what I mean? CTFU

Lol yes its a little fuss but he know he earned the right to fend for himself

I dont like to make the people who prepare my food mad niether and if I do I go make my own to be sure

Real women cook and fix his plate :bellydance: :massage:

It depends on the aspect of your relationship.

If your man does everything to satisfy you then by all means treat, appreciate and spoil each other...

If you know each others likes and dislikes then it should be no problem.

Do I make my mans plate yes and no. Do I feel obligated, yes if I cook and NO if you working my nerve, foolish move btw!

I learned about this when I was in school. I worked as a cashier in the kitchen of one of the largest restaurants in the country. Almost all of the wait staff were foreigners. White folks would be really rude to them. I don't know why they didn't make the connection. First of all, waiters don't even cook the food. So, these customers would act all snobby and rude if something wasn't to their liking. Then the waiter would act all humble and apologetic. Then once they got in the kitchen they would start talking smack about the customer. One time the waiter took the customer's expensive steak, dropped it on the floor, stepped on it, then put it back on the plate and served it with a big smile on his face. Then when the customer left, they all had a good laugh over the big tip the customer left. .....Never disrespect the one serving your food.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back