Black Relationships : Should A Woman Make Her Man's Plate?

Should A Woman Make Her Man's Plate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If she good at everything else, decent will do

:10400: You cant cook. There is no fantasy. :lol: :rofl:

Riiiiiight. :look:

I know you aren't trying to say that I can't cook. :hammer:

As far as being with a man who's lousy in bed; there are many different ways to go about being sexually satisfied with the one you choose to be with, even if he's lacking. If I truly love him and have made the commitment, I'm not going leave him behind just for that reason. That seems shallow as funk to me.

Riiiiiight. :look:

I know you aren't trying to say that I can't cook. :hammer:

As far as being with a man who's lousy in bed; there are many different ways to go about being sexually satisfied with the one you choose to be with, even if he's lacking. If I truly love him and have made the commitment, I'm not going leave him behind just for that reason. That seems shallow as funk to me.

Yes, right!

That's why you're pleading so hard for those who cant. It's woefully lacking in you

Why did you just tell that bald face lie???? :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: If he cant knock it out the park the back draft from you leaving would pull him into the middle of the street. :lol:

How does that make me a dawg?!!? :11200: You obviously didn't read the entire post. I barely escaped with my life. :lol:

Which post is that? Because the one I read was the one where you quoted me saying, "she can be great in every other aspect, but because she can't cook she's trash?" and you said, "been there, almost married it".

If she was that bad, how was she great in every other aspect? Or, you're just a lyin' dawg. :lol:

Which post is that? Because the one I read was the one where you quoted me saying, "she can be great in every other aspect, but because she can't cook she's trash?" and you said, "been there, almost married it".

If she was that bad, how was she great in every other aspect? Or, you're just a lyin' dawg. :lol:

No, the one where I said I almost married her. See, you deliberately ignore the good stuff

Yes, right!

That's why you're pleading so hard for those who cant. It's woefully lacking in you

Why did you just tell that bald face lie???? :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: If he cant knock it out the park the back draft from you leaving would pull him into the middle of the street. :lol:

Stop lying!

No. I, myself, can cook, and very well at that. But I do have women in the family who know how to mess up the simplest of dishes. :10800: Their men stick around tho, eventho they always eatin' at everyone elses' house.

:rofl: STOP. I'd greatly appreciate a man who already knows what he's doing, yes, but if he's willing to learn, I'll give him points for that. :wink:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back