Black People Politics : Shots Fired at the U.S. Capitol - Nice Going AMERICA!

There are those rare moments when even I am speechless, this would be one of them.

So many unanswered questions I'm Becoming Me, to say the least, thank God for the pictures, most of it was captured; leaving only the subtle facts hidden and out of sight.:facepalm:

So many unanswered questions I'm Becoming Me, to say the least, thank God for the pictures, most of it was captured; leaving only the subtle facts hidden and out of sight.:facepalm:

I guess if I am totally honest, I would have to say that the only thing that really surprises me is that we don't see even more people snapping (however we each define snapping) under the weight and circumstances of life sometimes.

That is the only thing that surprises me.

I guess if I am totally honest, I would have to say that the only thing that really surprises me is that we don't see even more people snapping (however we each define snapping) under the weight and circumstances of life sometimes.

That is the only thing that surprises me.

No kidding, have you heard yet about the person, the guy that set himself on fire today in Washington?:facepalm:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back