Black People : Shooting in My Hood!

pdiane

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 1, 2003
Okay everyone, I need your help. Has anyone had to deal with the young, self hating, self destructing men, shooting in their neighborhood. I just helped my nephews by a house, which I live in, in the Black section of Boston and these self-hating, disenfranchised, suicidal brothers are shooting at each other, right in front of my house. A little girl got shot last night right in front of my house. Thank God and the Ancestors she didn't die.

Has anyone had to deal with this, what would you suggest we do? I am going to get the NOI up here and have them talk to the brothers. I will work on community policing. We will have a town meeting about this this weekend. Any other suggestions? We have some good brothers in this neighborhood, who want to help too.

NOI might work

the KKK used to kill now we do with some help
meaning we don't make guns but some how you can get one faster than a job

being down with "it" is the downfall of the black man
there's no unity amongst us
anything is based on 'i got to get mine or mines' as they say

i don't know what to tell you
you might want to move that's no way to live
trust me i feel you

live from do or die "bed stuy"

pdiane said:
Okay everyone, I need your help. Has anyone had to deal with the young, self hating, self destructing men, shooting in their neighborhood. I just helped my nephews by a house, which I live in, in the Black section of Boston and these self-hating, disenfranchised, suicidal brothers are shooting at each other, right in front of my house. A little girl got shot last night right in front of my house. Thank God and the Ancestors she didn't die.

Has anyone had to deal with this, what would you suggest we do? I am going to get the NOI up here and have them talk to the brothers. I will work on community policing. We will have a town meeting about this this weekend. Any other suggestions? We have some good brothers in this neighborhood, who want to help too.

Sister Pdiane, how are you, my teacher!?

Yes, every major american city has this problem... Sunday, we had a death of a 3-year old innocent bystander when some knucklehead brothers shot him through his parents car... It was in the Bronx, and it was the result of the shooter going to get his gun when he got his butt whipped for speaking outta turn to somebody's girlfriend... Imagine that...you open your mouth wrong to somebody's girlfriend, they righteously whip your behind, and you go get your gun to do more dumbness... These brothers are not just self-hating, they're flat stupid... I don't know if the NOI nor God can change that either...

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
Sister Pdiane, how are you, my teacher!?

Yes, every major american city has this problem... Sunday, we had a death of a 3-year old innocent bystander when some knucklehead brothers shot him through his parents car... It was in the Bronx, and it was the result of the shooter going to get his gun when he got his butt whipped for speaking outta turn to somebody's girlfriend... Imagine that...you open your mouth wrong to somebody's girlfriend, they righteously whip your behind, and you go get your gun to do more dumbness... These brothers are not just self-hating, they're flat stupid... I don't know if the NOI nor God can change that either...

Peace!
Isaiah

You forgot to mention cowardly as well.

The cannot hatet themselves when they do not know who they are.

I have come to conclusion remembering a convo with a freind of mine,he is older than me(in his 20s) and is a gang member,but does not condone the violence that occurs.I asked him why and he said it was because,historically speaking,many of todays gangs (ie black stones,GDs,etc) were not originally gangs but community groups trying to make a change and they became gangs when the government got involved ,he also said that he has stopped a number of his fellow gangmembers from doing certain things that would be destructive to us.I can remember what he said along time ago when the convo took place. I reccommended some good books to him on the subject of us as people,since then he has managed to stay our of jail.I just want to set up an institution that could help many of these young bruthas realize what they are doing exactly once I evaluate this state that many of my fellow peers,and myself to an extent,are in.

Any ideas?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back