Black People : Shooting hoops, with a Manchurian Candidate?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
John F Kennedy had Lyndon Baines Johnson

Malcolm X had John Ali

Dr King had rev Abernathy

How well can any one in the highest positions of politics know the people around them?

Or trust them, and with the mind control technology, publicly known by the Freedom of Information Act, what person close to a president could not have been programmed since childhood,
without the knowledge of security services?

And we all know that the real controllers of the planet, will never let the video of this out to the public

every Black man living in this corporate state knows what an elbow to the mouth means in a basketball game

we have all played with Bogarts at one time or another

but a strike that would require 16 stitches!!!!?????, on the lips of a man who the entre world is focused on,

and must make public appearances?

And we all now that the real controllers of the planet, will never let the video of this out to the public

every Black man living in this corporate state knows what an elbow to the mouth means in a basketball game

we have all played with Bogarts at one time or another

but a strike that would require 9 stitches, on the lips of a man who the entre world is focused on,

and must make public appearances?
I have had my problems with the man's policies

but Barrack Hussein Obama is still my brother and an injury to one is an injury to all.

My heart goes out to his wife and daughters, I cannot imagine the pain they will be going through tonight

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back