Black People : Shooting at Aurora, Colorado Theater ... A Different Story

Just so you silly negros know...in case you don't...when ******** (your enemy with the superior numbers) get all upset about "GUN CONTROL LAWS", their mad because they can't buy guns. When they buy guns for "protection" YOUR the person they thinking of shooting. So don't put your nose too far up Alex Jones's butt!!!

Just so you silly negros know.
- why we gotta be silly, yo?

Just so you silly negros know...in case you don't...when ******** (your enemy with the superior numbers) get all upset about "GUN CONTROL LAWS", their mad because they can't buy guns. When they buy guns for "protection" YOUR the person they thinking of shooting. So don't put your nose too far up Alex Jones's butt!!!

My enemy?
If you're referring to White people, how is it that all White people are my enemy?

I'm the person (a Black person) they're thinking of shooting?
All White people with guns?

A couple of things you, and many others, may not know about me:
1. I don't like guns.
2. I don't care if they ban all guns.
3. I don't like many things about Alex Jones, and I think the reason he is allowed to continue to operate, or is put in place to operate, is to fuel fear and a desire for Revolution (which will be majority White).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back