Nigeria : Shocking Report: 77% of All Nigerian Women Use Skin-Lightening Products

Well I can see the relation. Maybe cause I dont wear weave. Women in Nygeria I guess are assumed to wanting to be yt women by bleaching cream. Well I see women wearing a head full of straight alongated fake hair as wanting to be a yt girl.

Wanting to be white is not fashionable and has everything to do with self-hate; wearing a weave in some cases is about self-hate, but not all.

Some women do believe their natural hair is unattractive and they don't want to caught dead in it. I use to be one of those women who refused to wear my own hair, but in my case it had nothing to do with wanting to be white and it had everything to do with being brainwashed to hate my own hair and see it as 'ugly'.

Wanting to be white is not fashionable and has everything to do with self-hate; wearing a weave in some cases is about self-hate, but not all.

Some women do believe their natural hair is unattractive and they don't want to caught dead in it. I use to be one of those women who refused to wear my own hair, but in my case it had nothing to do with wanting to be white and it had everything to do with being brainwashed to hate my own hair and see it as 'ugly'.

I am sorry but isn't hating your own hair and thinking it's ugly a form of self-hate?

I am a Black man and I love Black women in whatever natural state they come in.

Black women are simply beautiful and their features are divine. I am glad you reconditioned your conditioning. Let's celebrate Blackness.

I am sorry but isn't hating your own hair and thinking it's ugly a form of self-hate?

I am a Black man and I love Black women in whatever natural state they come in.

Black women are simply beautiful and their features are divine. I am glad you reconditioned your conditioning. Let's celebrate Blackness.

Yes, it was a form of self-hate and I said that. Absolutely!

But, the point I was making is that hating my own hair had nothing to do with me wanting to be white. ..Not all women who hate their hair necessarily want to be white.

There is a difference.

Yes, it was a form of self-hate and I said that. Absolutely!

But, the point I was making is that hating my own hair had nothing to do with me wanting to be white. ..Not all women who hate their hair necessarily want to be white.

There is a difference.

not all women who use that cream want to be white...they just want the benefits that lighter skin brings...
just like black women who wear weave want the benefits euro style hair can bring....

as an individual who is not a woman(lol) and therefore not a woman with weave in their hair and not in use of any creams in my opinion the comparison is spot on....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back