Nigeria : Shocking Report: 77% of All Nigerian Women Use Skin-Lightening Products

Well just seems like the sign of the fashionable times. Ain't no different than 70 percent of american women wearing fake hair. I guess ya just do what ya do and get over it.

While we are on the topic of discussing what is dumb, I think it is very dumb to refer to a topic such as this one as 'fashionable' and compare it to women who wear weave, and that is my opinion.

While we are on the topic of discussing what is dumb, I think it is very dumb to refer to a topic such as this one as 'fashionable' and compare it to women who wear weave, and that is my opinion.
Well I can see the relation. Maybe cause I dont wear weave. Women in Nygeria I guess are assumed to wanting to be yt women by bleaching cream. Well I see women wearing a head full of straight alongated fake hair as wanting to be a yt girl.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back