Nigeria : Shocking Report: 77% of All Nigerian Women Use Skin-Lightening Products

anytime u do something to look more like another race it's self hate...but it's not necessarily wanting to be that race...imho

one love
khasm

Would you say the same is so for dying ones hair blonde or such? I'm just curious to your reply.

Being that blonde hair isn't exclusive to whites, and being that one can dye their hair any color of the rainbow, I was wondering if that'd fall under the same since blonde hair is, for the most part, associated with being caucasian.

Would you say the same is so for dying ones hair blonde or such? I'm just curious to your reply.

Being that blonde hair isn't exclusive to whites, and being that one can dye their hair any color of the rainbow, I was wondering if that'd fall under the same since blonde hair is, for the most part, associated with being caucasian.

blonde hair natural...a little...
blonde hair weave/perm....yes definitely...

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back