Black People : Shocking Decline in Ethiopian Israeli Birthrate

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by RAPTOR, Jan 5, 2013.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,096
    by Renee Ghert-Zand
    Jewish Ethiopian women were given contraceptive injections before immigrating to Israel and after arrival. The result: a 50 percent decline in birthrate, and a ‘missing generation’ of Ethiopian children.”

The birthrate among Ethiopians in Israel decreased by a dramatic 50% in the last decade, and Israeli journalist Gal Gabai wanted to know why. She investigated the issue for “Vacuum,” her documentary series on Israeli Educational Television, and she discovered some things that left her very uncomfortable — and will surely leave others equally so.

Read more: http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/shocking-decline-ethiopian-israeli-birthrate

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I read the article and don't know what to say except I wonder if my/our people will wake up to the reality that this modern state of Israel is not the Holy Land.

In this case, the Holy Land is the place of their birth, the land of the Kandakes, not these pale and ruddy Israelites.

3. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I heard about this issue a few years back. Honestly I am baffled as to why Ethiopians are still going to this country. It is a centralized effort to finally wipe out the true identity of the Hebrews. Quite honestly if I may I dont disagree with Amadinajad who thinks that Isreal should be wiped off the map, I say that half jokingly...