Black Christians : Shirley Caesar Speaks On Kim Burrell’s Homophobic Rant, “Collect The Phones At The Door”

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Christian Principles,

Shirley Caesar Speaks On Kim Burrell’s Homophobic Rant, “Collect The Phones At The Door

If you thought Shirley Caesar was going to reach a new generation after the “You Name It Challenge,” you thought wrong. After fellow gospel singer, Kim Burrell’s homophobic comments made mainstream news, many expressed their dissent, including Burrell’s collaborator Pharrell Williams and Hidden Figures star Janelle Monae, the soundtrack on which Burrell is featured; but Caesar was not of those people ...

http://madamenoire.com/745616/shirl...mophobic-rant-collect-the-phones-at-the-door/

shirley-caesar-feat.jpg

Shirley Caesar (Instead, she defended Burrell and took it a step further, saying “You [Kim Burrell] should’ve said something 4 years ago when our President made that stuff alright.”)

'Hidden Figures' Singer Kim Burrell Under Fire for Comments About "Perverted Homosexual Spirit"

The gospel singer was set to join Pharrell for a performance on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show.'
Gospel singer Kim Burrell says she makes "no excuses or apologies" for a sermon at a Houston church where she referred to gays and lesbians as perverted ...

Video
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...rance-pharrell-promote-hidden-figures-song-96

gettyimages-628757508-h_2016.jpg

Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images
Kim Burrell

In the Spirit of Christian Principles,

Shirley Caesar Speaks On Kim Burrell’s Homophobic Rant, “Collect The Phones At The Door

If you thought Shirley Caesar was going to reach a new generation after the “You Name It Challenge,” you thought wrong. After fellow gospel singer, Kim Burrell’s homophobic comments made mainstream news, many expressed their dissent, including Burrell’s collaborator Pharrell Williams and Hidden Figures star Janelle Monae, the soundtrack on which Burrell is featured; but Caesar was not of those people ...

http://madamenoire.com/745616/shirl...mophobic-rant-collect-the-phones-at-the-door/

shirley-caesar-feat.jpg

Shirley Caesar (Instead, she defended Burrell and took it a step further, saying “You [Kim Burrell] should’ve said something 4 years ago when our President made that stuff alright.”)

Wow.

Thank you for posting this. That is what I am thinking about. Shirley Caesar, yes.
My issue is pedophilia and I am passionate about that issue.

I love President Obama, but he "made that stuff alright." And this is hard to accept if you really know that Bible.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back