Black Money Business Jobs : Shikamaru's class: Money ... Sunday, December 18th @ 7p

I'm firing up my class again this Sunday.

If you have any questions or topics you would like me to address in my class that pertain to money, add them to this thread.

I will address them here or during class.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

......If I may suggest, any discussion here in this thread will undermine the announcement of having class in real time in CrispyChat this Sunday, and is highly discouraged.

Not only is this inefficient and duplicating effort, but assures lack of participation and meaningful dialog for those attending class that may not enter questions here. In other words both venues will suffer, from my perspective.

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

......If I may suggest, any discussion here in this thread will undermine the announcement of having class in real time in CrispyChat this Sunday, and is highly discouraged.

Not only is this inefficient and duplicating effort, but assures lack of participation and meaningful dialog for those attending class that may not enter questions here. In other words both venues will suffer, from my perspective.

Peace In,

I'll take it under advisement.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back