Black Poetry : She's in Turquoise

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Nov 15, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    She's love turquoise down to her nails...
    She wears silks satin and egyptian cotton...
    She loves to wear scorpion tails afro puffs...
    She is mysterious to me who plays and is seriously loving...
    She smells sweeter everytime we meet...
    She is an engineer of beauty and love domineering without arrogance...
    Her feet are indigenous apart from others...
    She boxes with martial arts fore peace...
    Her love is supreme keeping you close to her magickally...

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    she be darker unresistible long flow cleverly tucked twisted rolled around crowned gold indigo feats hints deep where waters seep into earth's core...

many of times her dark radiant eyes never let me see her hidden behind coldness breathing gentle chills like a female wolf glowing thrill roving throughout the middle nights nicely smiling with dimples waving like i see you and you see me too so clap to our groove and you do doing you with the elephant stomp nurturer breast shaking teasing aspirants laughing keep your aura clapping and you know she's in turquoise loving her tremendously come down with me seriously on the real stop playing i see you walking on clay all the time i can't understand the love we have though...and i don't need too as i flow us everywhere i go whether riding my bike spinning pokes laughing in my mind when i'm walking ore like driving speaking into my memo notes pitched squeaking as i turn in my wheels of steel someday me and you on two night mares dreaming about our shadows meeting naked entering mystery galloping beats when lovers meet....

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    naked to me is stark not of flesh...i gotta wholly different perception off ten....

she always smiles telling me she got a fragrance i never smelled before...

she wakes me up when people are mourning all excited like "king look outside the sun is up they egos shining so let's walk with our shades checking out business cause they sleeping..."

we walk like two gems of emeralds occupying guess's minds...

we like attraction apart destined two be fate together life over death...

i be needing her cause righteous situations are getting bigger and with her we unstoppable fore sure! she's the key.