Black Short Stories : She's Expecting

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
And don't know what to do though as my sistah I tell her to start writing your child's destiny from day one of conception. Fill your emotions and spill your truth relentlessly please do focus on your potential to buy a home within your range always feed yourself without money making monopoly for you and your child simple and plain planned. I got love fore all muthaz planning a nation in advance.

When i close my eyes tonight or is it day? summary of times tine chop block stopped whoa night mare we approaching gently rubbing her mane taming her rush cause when we galloping emotionless air is content the winds splits to carry slowing against double backing twirling swirls hurdling over under whisking swiveling stomping prints swishing steps throughout waters poised flashing radiantly radiance glows off her coat thick and heavy muscular with hints of fattening funny when she jiggles it raising up on two hoofs giggling horse style with buckteeth gums blacker than ever plus eyes of clever instinctively in tune with fear smelling sincerely yours on foot i be winning hitting more homeruns ricochet back into the parks pitching faster nano seconds in my glove catching hard shots swinging fore the misses will hold you up best put royal love in your cup!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back