Black Men : She's Cheating On You In your bed,in Plain View, What's your next move?

SwagII

May 26, 2019
You arrive home unexpected from a business trip and :thumbsdown: noticed a strange vehicle parked in your garage next to your wife's vehicle, Upon entering into your shared home, you hear sounds coming from the bedroom area, upon entering the hallway reaching the bedroom door which just happens to be ajar you see your wife," your woman" with another "woman" in your bed sexually fondling each other, "okay making:kiss2: passionate love," etc. You are :( witnessing this, now... "What are you going to do at this moment?" Walk away, leave the house, or start raising some hell, or...

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Does it make a difference:argue: when it's a man or woman your spouse is cheating with? Okay same sex, etc.?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Well what would you as a man do in this situation? Simply walk away? :bye:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: