Shekem Ur Shekem

Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by Ankhur, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
  2. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey Ankhur,

I am interested in R.U.N.A. Unfortunately I have no sound on my computer and so cannot listen to the videos. I read the first comment on the second link you posted here. It raises questions for me. I am wondering why Muslims in the Black community do not seem to acknowledge Noble Drew as a founder of NOI but only mention Fard Muhammad and Elijah Muhammad.

What was the video about? Please tell me.

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    It was just a general lecture , very basic, on wholistic health, for the grassroots community from Ra Un Nefer Amen.

The tenets of Noble Drew Ali, if one has his "Book" are different from the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammed.

Methodist and Episcopalian are similar, both Christianity, but with different tenents and origins.

As far as Islam is concerned there has always been a nasty underground feud between the Persian Shia Islam and the Arab Sunni Islam

As far as Black folks in America, the Nation of Islam , made a big deal about interest aand fostering iterst in African culture, history, and Pan African economic unity support and development, as to my understanding the Noble Drew Ali, had based much of his Islam from the Shriner's degree of Freemasonry, and the notion that we as a people were here before white folks and enslaved, but not from africa, and that the middle passage is a lie taught by white folks, they also clai that the First American Nations were the 12 tribes of Isreal.
    Today many followers of Noble Drew Ali are European
    http://www.morc.info/
    http://www.hermetic.com/bey/