Black Relationships : She Wont Put Out?

Ok, you have been dating the woman steadily for over a month. Yet, she seems totally disinterested

• D. Up the ante with flowers and poems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol Kemetstry ... you want her to put out in 3.5 seconds ... don't be wait'n no whole month ... huh?

Mookism : if she aint pour'n it on you, soon as you walk in da door, dump her - quick fast and in a hurry.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Ok, you have been dating the woman steadily for over a month. Yet, she seems totally disinterested in being amourous in any fashion. Do you:

A. Dump her like a lead weight

B. Be patient and hope for the best

C. Become more agressive

D. Up the ante with flowers and poems

Why?

You're joking right?

Maybe she should 'dump you' for obviously not knowing how to properly talk to or about women.

This is a question i would think only 'mookie' would ask! Very unbecoming of a black man!

Disinterested in you? Or in sex?

If she's disinterested in me, then we have no reason to see eachother in the context of dating.
If she is interested in me but just wants to hold off on sex, and she was interesting enough to hold my attention, then I would continue to see her. It's not a matter of "waiting" because sex is not the goal of this kind of relationship. Sexual relationships begin almost immediately with sex. There's no waiting.. It's all physical.. With the before and after rationalized into a "relationship".. But it's really just sex with dinner and coffee and the occasional trip to the park.

Having vegetables with your steak does not make you a vegetarian.

lol Kemetstry ... you want her to put out in 3.5 seconds ... don't be wait'n no whole month ... huh?

Mookism : if she aint pour'n it on you, soon as you walk in da door, dump her - quick fast and in a hurry.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

It's actually 3.4 seconds.. Mookie manual page 36.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back