Black Relationships : She Wont Put Out?

Ok, you have been dating the woman steadily for over a month. Yet, she seems totally disinterested

• D. Up the ante with flowers and poems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Ok, you have been dating the woman steadily for over a month. Yet, she seems totally disinterested in being amourous in any fashion. Do you:

A. Dump her like a lead weight

B. Be patient and hope for the best

C. Become more agressive

D. Up the ante with flowers and poems

Why?

I believe you are familiar with the term

Follow me for a bit, if you will ....

I will assume that you are about raising the consciousness of Nubian people in general.

Part of this raising includes the status of Nubian women, Nubian relationships, and Nubian sexology, yes?

There is a tone and vibration to language.

"To put out"... strikes me as the opposite of raising all the aforementioned above.

Do you see my point?

Follow me for a bit, if you will ....

I will assume that you are about raising the consciousness of Nubian people in general.

Part of this raising includes the status of Nubian women, Nubian relationships, and Nubian sexology, yes?

There is a tone and vibration to language.

"To put out"... strikes me as the opposite of raising all the aforementioned above.

Do you see my point?

I agree the the language doesn't quite fit, but to answer the question just because the female is disinterested in physical relations doesn't mean I would kill the relationship. If there is a legitimate connection there then that warrants having patience and seeing where things lead. If there is nothing physical and there is nothing tangible as far as a connection goes then it may be time to move on. I'm assuming there has to be some reason the female has been in your circle for a over a month though.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back