Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : SHE THINKS SHE'S NATURAL....

Its not that serious to me, why do they care if my hair is dyed? as going "natural" is a personal journey and for me it was about accepting my so called nappy roots, loving and embracing them, showing the world that Im not afraid to do so and that my hair is "good" hair. So what anyone outside of myself thinks about my natural hair (including sistas) is a non issue, because my hair movement is not about them at all. Ive had dreads, a fro, the chop off, twist outs and they were dyed too. These days I mostly wear twist outs. in fact mentally Ive come full circle to the point that it really dont matter whats on my head but rather whats in it. On a side note theres alot of sistas out here today with natural hair but relaxed minds.

lol So true!

I as I think so many others (sisthas)...think of the natural as just another hairstyle. I don't dig too deep into all the ramifications about hair colorings etc. I love mine. The freedom, I Iove. But like MsInterpret says...it is work.

Yes...lots of love, tender care, and work goes into having natural hair.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back