i was celebrating my homie last dinner at chilis,
it was his birthday plus he was shipping off to another duty station,
and the waitress half samoa part hawaiian part african walked like ugh,
and oh yeah she was thickly composed cutie with dimples,
taller than a palm tree wavy hair i swear i was on vacation,
we connected eyes locked and she blushing about six feet six inches,
i might be five foot seven inches but i got styles by the hours,
geah...and why them same ole haters be wanting you to suck up to them,
kissup in vain when another beautiful woman approaches pushing them out the window pane?
them same haters didn't even noticed me,
or even get at me when i tried too but steadily hating like they the bomb blew up,
guess what though? you in pieces scattered into ashes so rest in peace faded,
back into earth come again with water air fire and your word of a higher altitude with respect plus sensitivity,
then maybe you can get with me forever but you doggin' me constantly,
play me like the invisible man but when the invisible man becomes visible to realness,
oh you get up blocking like an offensive lineman for your defense,
and gon' tell your homegirls out loud don't he see us at the table,
and all that jealousy envious evil witch with spells so miss me with your hell,
plus the waitress caught on and corrected you deeply so swell,
as the homies laughed on the low low...
yeah finally a female who got my back without even knowing the haterism is that deep,
and they showed out throwing drinks at the homie but i said don't even trip,
like a child out of control seeking attention but your body ain't attracting me,
i'll make you intensely filled with hatred without intention doing me higher purposely,
you loving lust wetter deeply seated pacing intimately passionate hating impatiently.

"Diary of a Black Man"

I'll make you intensely filled with hatred,
trying to check me with your friends clowning,
i was celebrating my homie last dinner at chilis,
it was his birthday plus he was shipping off to another duty station,
and the waitress half samoa part hawaiian part african walked like ugh,
and oh yeah she was thickly composed cutie with dimples,
taller than a palm tree wavy hair i swear i was on vacation,
we connected eyes locked and she blushing about six feet six inches,
i might be five foot seven inches but i got styles by the hours,
geah...and why them same ole haters be wanting you to suck up to them,
kissup in vain when another beautiful woman approaches pushing them out the window pane?
them same haters didn't even noticed me,
or even get at me when i tried too but steadily hating like they the bomb blew up,
guess what though? you in pieces scattered into ashes so rest in peace faded,
back into earth come again with water air fire and your word of a higher altitude with respect plus sensitivity,
then maybe you can get with me forever but you doggin' me constantly,
play me like the invisible man but when the invisible man becomes visible to realness,
oh you get up blocking like an offensive lineman for your defense,
and gon' tell your homegirls out loud don't he see us at the table,
and all that jealousy envious evil witch with spells so miss me with your hell,
plus the waitress caught on and corrected you deeply so swell,
as the homies laughed on the low low...
yeah finally a female who got my back without even knowing the haterism is that deep,
and they showed out throwing drinks at the homie but i said don't even trip,
like a child out of control seeking attention but your body ain't attracting me,
i'll make you intensely filled with hatred without intention doing me higher purposely,
you loving lust wetter deeply seated pacing intimately passionate hating impatiently.

"Diary of a Black Man"

WOOWW!!! This really made me feel some type of way...more like laughing cause it does happen and i see you got a name from khemet like some on here too so okay. Keep doing you King. lmao.

See we come attractive like we suppose too,
unfortunately our attitude get the best of us,
it's hormonal out of balance type of emotions,
but if you know my name then i support you with a drink of life,
the energy when the king is traveling,
a ferocious mother who fights,
if your walk is right,
then i'll show you all the drama,
who be trifling and such,
it's a part of most sisters,
whose hearts need to be touched,
but seriously some of us are still hating ourselves.

WOOWW!!! This really made me feel some type of way...more like laughing cause it does happen and i see you got a name from khemet like some on here too so okay. Keep doing you King. lmao.

Yeah i meant for this to be as real as it was that night and it really happened just like it too. real story on the real and i was naw how you gon' stop me from just you know?? yo she went all out like stood up and all with the clear throat move too! looking serious like daring and punking me and stuff with her top lip jumping juiced up off them liquor drinks and i looked at her nipples getting hard like whatever you hard for grievance on the under with them burger king buns knowing they ain't bouncing nowhere nor clapping so spread em out on the bed by yourself in the dark with TLC on repeat film it and we gon' sell it...geah. naw though i'm tripping but words like that was spinning through my head like that making it hard for her to even do anything but laugh or get intensified with hatred from being filled passionately impatient...i'll make her lose herself undercovers good afternoon. geah. straight checking em and i be the silent one just chilling cause everybody else bigger all the homies. she just tripped for no reason and like always she still hating for the games of it....

Yeah i meant for this to be as real as it was that night and it really happened just like it too. real story on the real and i was naw how you gon' stop me from just you know?? yo she went all out like stood up and all with the clear throat move too! looking serious like daring and punking me and stuff with her top lip jumping juiced up off them liquor drinks and i looked at her nipples getting hard like whatever you hard for grievance on the under with them burger king buns knowing they ain't bouncing nowhere nor clapping so spread em out on the bed by yourself in the dark with TLC on repeat film it and we gon' sell it...geah. naw though i'm tripping but words like that was spinning through my head like that making it hard for her to even do anything but laugh or get intensified with hatred from being filled passionately impatient...i'll make her lose herself undercovers good afternoon. geah. straight checking em and i be the silent one just chilling cause everybody else bigger all the homies. she just tripped for no reason and like always she still hating for the games of it....

lmbao....now you know you wrong for this. lmao. You know we all got skills from front to back no matter small to big they are work the same. lol Oh you make me laugh at how the way you put the wording. And when you worded it like this you can hear so many of TLC songs but the one comes in mind due to this interpretation is "Touch Myself" and that third line just cracked me up omg!!! wow!! You be trying to get into people heads on purpose with the jokes I see. lol You got alot of love I mean alot of love to give out...you be keeping love entrapped i bet you that's why you waiting on the right one so you can drive her love crazy that's all. You just don't trust anyone like that anymore and it ain't hard to tell but when you find that match she's going to surprise you and turn the tables and entrap you the same of how you want and need to be love and that's going to be all she wrote. I bet you'll never be heard from ever again..you just need the right black Queen whose going to go the distance without looking back...that's all. Keep being a love enigma. lmao but we do play games and sometime it be at the wrong time though we hope yall enjoy it cause it keeps the sparks up. Sometime it is innocent and sometime it is foul play so I don't blame you though this is alot of intensity that you leave people with like a lovesickness or something like i can't explain it quite yet but i'm going to though! We get down to the bottom of it though, we always find out one way or the other. Hotep Brutha Shayheh

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back